Friday 1 April 2011

To Hell and almost back

It's my time to moan and complain... i have been suffering from the worst headache ever-since Saturday afternoon.
My whole body was aching and in more pain than i can describe. I took Tylenol and more Tylenol to no avail. finally sat night i took Tylenol 3 which helped me sleep but did not stop the headache from returning in full force Sunday morning. I have been suffering ever since. I take Advil and at the suggestion of my doctor I have been taking Robaxacet to relieve the tension in my neck and shoulders but these not long term solutions. She also suggested massage, which sounds good to me but I have not been able to find the time as of yet. Hopefully Monday, as I had booked the day off to spend time with myself (happy birthday to me- massage would be a nice birthday treat if it weren't being done on prescription from the doctor to relieve major pain in the neck!)
Who knew a little stress added to tension could cause so much pain and suffering and for so long! Hope April brings healthy vibes about for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...