Saturday 30 April 2011

Locks of Love

I have been growing my hair for a while now. I've had it trimmed a couple of time over the last year but decided I wanted to grow it really long. Well in the past while I started thinking that I'd actually do something nice with my hair once it grows well past my shoulders (and thought if I was bothered about my hair being too long I would have a great excuse) I am going to grow my hair for Lock of Love and donate it once it gets long enough. I am so excited to have a good cause to give to and look really forward to when my hair does grow long enough to donate!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:07 pm

    Thats a great plan. I wish my hair grew enough to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been bugging me a lot recently though. i am so tempted now to chop it but will hold out a while longer to see if i can get past this annoying stage!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...