Friday 22 April 2011

weather woes

I am really getting depressed over this terribly cold weather. Spring came and spring went...all in a week. Now we're back to winter and it is getting to me. I hate having to bundle the kids up, look for their hats and mittens and run around like a maniac chasing them with warm sweaters.
The kids are getting tired of playing inside too. I"m not one of those parents who says " if they bundle up and dress right, they can play outside" I'm more like, if it's under 10 degrees it's too cold to go outside!
Where is the nice spring weather we are supposed to have this time of year? Please g-d give us a break and bring it on, tell Mother Nature that we will soon lose faith if she doesn't wake up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...