Monday 5 December 2011

December Days 3 and 4

Did well on the eating front... more due to a burning I have in my chest every time I eat anything- gotta get that checked out today! Went back to my first Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday for the first time in well over a year. It was great to get back to it-although I"m not %100 convinced I loved this leader. My old one was amazing but it is just too hard to get to meetings during the week and Saturday mornings are way more convenient. SO I will stick with this one and see how it goes! Didn't work out over the weekend, I truely planned on it but honestly this feeling like my lungs are punched in every time I eat or take a breath put a major damper on those plans. I am going to see my doctor today (or any doctor for that matter) and have this problem  resolved so I can get back to the working out challenged I posed on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...