Tuesday 20 December 2011

Reviews

Haven't done a product review in a long time. I used to love reviewing the new things I bought but really haven't bought anything newsworthy lately until today.
I went to Sephora to look at eyeshadow pallettes. Most of mine are pretty much done and I only have the super dark "night-time" colors left- the ones I hardly ever wear- since i hardly ever go out! I was drawn to the Hello Kitty Noir collection pallette in a collectors tin. It is so cute and there are so many colors to choose from. 25 to be exact! I can't wait to try them all. It also comes with 10 lip glosses. I tried one and it is a very deep color. Quite pink actually, nice but will take a little getting used to! Can't wait to see if the color actually lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...