Friday 13 January 2012

How do you wear your jeggings?

I recently aquired a pair of GAP jeggings. When I first tried them on I thought there was no way on earth I would ever wear them and planned to give them back to the donor.... but at the last minute I decided to try them on again and actually really really like them. The only problem is I have no idea how to wear them! Obviously I know how to wear pants or even leggings  but not how to pull off jeggins. I am really not into wearing leggings as pants with a short top and think it looks inappropriate unflattering most of the time.
How do you wear your jeggings ? (And I'm not talking about skinny jeans-those I have no problem wearing the same way I would wear regular jeans- it's leggings or jeggings specifically I am looking for help with!!)

3 comments:

  1. I think I would wear them somewhere between the way I wear jeans, and the way I would wear leggings. I would wear them with dresses and sweaters that are a tad too short to wear as dresses with regular leggings (that don't look even remotely like pants)..but still a bit longer than tops I would typically wear with jeans...so maybe with tops and sweaters that hit right around the crotch? Too short for leggings/tights...but longer than usual. I would probably pair the top with a slightly longer tank top (simple fitted streppy nightgowns are a good length for this)for a tad more coverage. I'll look for a picture of the look I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this length works: http://www.fashionus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sienna-miller-jeggings1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear mine similarly to FP-I've taken to the tunics, tunic length tops, with slightly longer sweaters that end sort of mid-butt. I didn't think I could do the jeggings thing either but they are a great alternative and not quite as revealing as leggings.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...