Friday 13 January 2012

The Past Week

was pretty good on the eating front. I have been tracking all my intake and have been trying really hard not to eat in front of the TV in the evenings. Except for the fact that I have been on anti-biotics this past week, which tend to cause me stomach upset I have been feeling great about my diet. I have also been trying super hard to exercise more often. I have been hopping on the elliptical for at 30 minutes at a time and earning activity points for that. Thanks to FP  and her suggestion of challenging oneself during commercials or for certain time periods, my elliptical workouts have been getting better. I now try to keep my speed to over 13.50 while the commercials are playing and over 11 during the regular shows. This has me breaking a nice sweat, something I hadn't really done before on the elliptical. Also been doing Wii zumba. I absolutely love it!! It is so fun and also a great workout! Once the weather improves I will definitely getting on my running shoes and pounding the pavement once again for evening runs.
Thanks to the convincing FP I will be doing a 5k in May and need to definitely get my game on for this event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...