Wednesday 12 July 2006

The Jewish Magazine

I have posted before about the power of Jdate but I thought I'd post about it again because this time these powers are actually in print!!!
A few months ago
Jill told me about this guy who was writing an article about Jdate success stories. I immediately emailed him and we arranged a phone interview. Gavin and I spoke with him for about 45 mnutes and gave him "our story". Some of the details in the article are off but the gist of it is correct. Gavin and I actually met in August 2003 not 2004 but other than that things look A-OK...anyway check out the article on pages 28 and 29 of the magazine.
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...