Thursday 13 July 2006

oh to lose something so beloved...

I recently took a trip to Shopper's Drug Mart to pick up some of my favourite shampoo and conditioner. Inner Science has been my brand of choice for a while now as it was affordable but not awful the way so many drug store brands tend to be. Unfortunately when i saw it was on sale I also saw the sign saying DISCONTINUED...oh boy now what was I going to do??? The company that makes Inner Science attached coupons to the bottles for a new Pantene shampoo but I have never had great luck with Pantene and do not find their shampoo does great things for my extremely hard to manage hair. Any suggestions on another reasonabley priced brand that will tame my thick, wavey, stubborn hair??? HELP!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that sux!!! sux sux sux!!! I have heard people like the new Dove line...and the new Sunsilk line...try those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if Garnier's Fructis works for you. I've also heard good things about Thermasilk from a friend who is very particular about hair products.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...