Wednesday 7 February 2007

i have a sicky on my hands

Elie has had a runny nose for almost 2 weeks now. Gavin and I didn't think it was anything more than a cold, as so many of the kids in Elie's playgroups have been under-the-weather as well. A couple of nights ago we noticed Elie was coughing and wheezing a bit so I took the little guy to the doctor today. Boy am I thankful I did! The poor little guy has a virul infection and something similar to bronchitis. He is now on ventilin and we must administer it to him 2-3 times a day until the wheezing stops. I'm so grateful he is going to be okay but as it always goes when I leave the doctors office, I have a terrible cough now too-and a runny nose!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I hope the little guy feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. He was not happy having that mask over his mouth and nose while we gave him his medicine.
    Of course i bawled at the pharmacy when the pharmacist was showing me how to use the device...luckily she is also a mom AND expecting another any day now so she didn't think i was nuts!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...