Monday 10 September 2007

adventures in hair dressing...

Who ever said suburban life was boring never took a trip to my local mall for a haircut! Over the weekend I decided that a new do and some retail therapy was in order. I hit the mall first thing Saturday morning, sans baby or hubby!
The hair cut is pretty good, the color a lot darker than I had expected and is still taking some getting used to but I do like it a lot. Got some cute tops too.
The surprise was the little mouse running around the salon. Next door to the hair dresser is PJ's pet store...apparently they have a big problem with rodents getting free and taking shelter in the salon. The little white mouse was quite cute and didn't look dirty or disgusting- i didn't have a problem with it being there but the elderly ladies who come in weekly weren't fond of the little mouse. Appently the back room is filled with runaway grasshoppers and crickets too!!!
Lucky they are moving

1 comment:

  1. You inspired me to get mine chopped too!What took me a whole 9 months to grow is now gonzo!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...