Thursday 6 September 2007

Help my hair!!!!

I am desperate for a new hairstyle. My current style is just so blah!!! I am bored and in need of something new, fun, stylish yet manageable as I have very little time to fiddle with it in the morning.



I have been admiring the "Victoria Beckham" but think it may require frequent touch ups as it is quite short in the back. My other idea is a layered bob, shorter in the back and longer in the front, coming down in angular sweeps around my face...Trying to find pics to post of what I am trying to describe....
This was my last hair cut, which was nice for about a day or two but is now scraggly and unkempt (the nice styles lasted about a day or two ARGH!!!)



Any suggestions ladies???? I like these...but am open to ideas :)







4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 pm

    Hmmm. I don't think I would do the VB cut. I think it will be a lot of upkeep, and will not look good unless it is perfectly straight. Also, she looks like she has much finer hair than you. Finally, it is way overdone.

    The second style is nice, but not much different than what you have...just shorter but it'll grow. As well, it is also a style that will require your hair be perfectly straight to make it work.

    Personally, I would try doing something neat with colour instead of cut. You've tried changing your cut many times, but the texture of your hair and the fact that you have fast growing hair (lucky!) seems to always leave it looking the same once it grows out. Also, when you change the cut, you need to learn to work with it and more often than not even "easy" styles seem to take more work than you have time for. If you really want something new, I would look for something that works with your texture and natural wave instead of fighting it.

    Colour, on the other hand, instantly updates your look with no extra work once it is done. I love lowlights or panels as they grow out better than highlights on the top.


    I love this (cut and colour): http://www.flawlessyou.com/images/contac8.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom got the Victoria Beckham cut when she was in Montreal. It looked beautiful at my cousin's wedding, but she said she finds it hard to maintain. It's a lot of upkeep, according to her.

    I like the cut and colour in the link the Mommanista posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:56 pm

    well i'm going tomorrow for a hair cut...i'll let you know what happens with the cut/color-
    mommanista- i like that color/cut but think it might be too young for me. Also I am not into getting color that requires a lot of maintenance as I generally get my color/highlights done once every 5-6 months. I don't have the $$ or patience to do it more often

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:06 pm

    Dina, look into lowlights or panels of colour below the top layer...they need to be refreshed a lot less often and look really neat.

    I am a fan of youngish hairstyles!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...