Wednesday 5 September 2007

times are a changin'

I have never enjoyed change much. I kept the same part-time job for 18 years, from the time I was in grade 9 until I was pregnant with my little bambino. That job saw me through many phases of my life...i litterally grew up in that store. I have been in my current permanent position for 5 years now and can't imagine going anywhere any time soon. I have had the same car for 10 years now and have even lived in the same neighborhood my entire life....
BUT one change I really enjoy is the change of seasons. Once the weather starts to cool down and autumn is in the air, followed by winter I get excited at the idea that new things are on their way. I look forward to the fall colors embracing our trees, the crisp cool air and the sweaters I get to bundle up in to take the chill off.

Do you enjoy change? what changes do you look forward to?

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Dina!
    I'm much the same as you are. In some ways, I don't like change at all. Then, when you look at where my life has taken me, it seems that everything is different.

    I do feel the same way as you do about the change in seasons :) I love it! There's just something about the crisp, clean air in the fall!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...