Wednesday 16 June 2010

Leggings are not pants

so please girls...wear a longer top or put on proper pants!!! I have been noticing a trend these days where girls/women are wearing thin, undergarment revealing leggings in leu of actual pants. Now don't get me wrong, I love a nice pair of leggings, paired with a cute skirt/dress or long shirt dress but they are just not appropriate as a replacement of pants!
I myselfhave been searching for a great pair of leggings for myself and I think I have finally found them! H&M has a bunch of different ones and some are super thin while others are a good quality...just need to make sure I pick up the right ones (tried them on but didn't have time to buy them) Rest assured I will not be wearing them as a replacement to my fave jeans/pants but will have a dress on to cover my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...