Thursday 17 June 2010

things that baffle me

1. seeing random shoes on the street.... how can someone lose a shoe and not realize it?? do they walk home with only one shoe and then discover they've lost one on the way





2. size zero....if someone is a zero does that mean they are not really there???



3. standing plop right in the middle of the escalator. Isn't it common knowledge that the left side is for standing and the right side is for walking??? if you are standing in the middle than those trying to walk up or down are blocked(and aggravated!!!)



4. not holding a door open for a person walking close behind you. Don't you realize that if you just let the door close it is slamming in that person's face?!?! (although I think this one might be cultural- we true Canadians might be more polite and thus maybe expect more from others)



5. the fact that I actually think about things!!! what a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...