Thursday 10 June 2010

what to do...

when you make a HUGE pot of soup from a recipe you've never tried before and it turns out tasting completely blech- nobody wants to eat it- even you gag when you put in your mouth.
I made a giant pot of minestrone soup that was supposed to be yummy and so good for you! It is definitely good for losing weight- I can't stand it. The flavour is just too strong and I really don't know how to fix it. I absolutely hate throwing away food- in fact I normally refuse to toss anything that is still edible away ( I just see it as tossing $$ in the garbage) but this pot of soup may go that way depending on if I can do anything to save it!
Any ideas on how to save my soup ???

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:19 pm

    If the flavour is too strong, will diluting it with water help??

    Maybe try using it as a marinade for fish or chicken...some sauces that taste awful on their own make a great meat flavouring?

    Maybe use it in rice...just a spoonful to flavour a cup of rice???

    That is all I can think of.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...