Thursday 3 June 2010

wii woo and other ohhs!

I finally used the Wii fit. It can be described in one way so far. Frustrating! I am 55 in Wii age and find that totally disgusting.-sure i'm not the queen of fit, nor am I an exercise fanatic but 55 that is just gross! I can't decide if I can use that as encouragement to get in better shape or use it to say FORGET IT!!
I'll try it again tonight to see how it goes!

On another completely unrelated note- my little guy is starting JK in the fall and tonight we have the orientation. So very exciting! I can' t believe he will be 4 in a few weeks time and starting Junior Kindergarten in the fall!! Where or where does the time go??? OOOH boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:06 pm

    Oh don't worry about the Wii age at all...it is so objective. Mine changes drastically day to day based on what activities I get. Just play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:20 pm

    Oh don't worry about the Wii age at all...it is so objective. Mine changes drastically day to day based on what activities I get. Just play!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...