Tuesday 15 June 2010

almost there...

I have been working on this weight loss thing for almost 6 months now. I joined WW on Jan 1 2010 and have been doing fairly well. I have definitely been seeing result on the weight loss front and can now wear most of my size 8 clothes and a few of the size 6 pants. BUT I just can't seem to get to final goal weight. I am less than 2 pounds away and have been struggling to get there for a few weeks now. I set this goal thinking it was 5 pounds more than what I really wanted to obtain for myself and now i just can't seem to get there!!! I guess I was definitely keeping it real!
I know that if i upped my exercise I would be at my goal (and I'd probably have a lot more energy as a bonus) but I am finding it so difficult to get exercise in when there are so many other things that need to be done around the house! - how can we add more hours to the day??

I am gonna whine now...i want to be at goal and on maintenance by now...boohoo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...