Monday 16 August 2010

flashback to the past

This weekend we went all retro. Our computer was in the shop being debugged, our phone line had been accidently cut and niether of us have an i-phone, blackberry or any other method of checking email. We were forced to spend quality time together without all the luxeries of modern day communications. It was really nice!!! Since our computer is currently in the family room someone is often sitting there with their back to the room looking at the screen rather than talking and communicating with the others. I didn't realize how anti-social this was until we no longer had that option.
I am hoping to use this experience to change my internet-usage habits and spend more time talking, playing and getting down on the floor with the kids (and hubby too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...