Thursday 19 August 2010

A quick review


I had been eyeing these Skechers sandals for some time and when the went on sale recently (and I had an additional %10 off coupon) I decided to make the investment. Well they are supposed to help tone and shape your legs while you do the regular walking you do daily.
So far I have been very impressed with how comfortable they are. The souls of my feet don't hurt, in fact they are cushioned so well and almost feel like i'm walking on air. The toe thong isn't quite at comfortable as it should be but I think I need to brake them in a little more ( I often wear sandals with toe thongs but these just fit a little differently than the ones I normally wear)
They look great with jeans, capris and even some skirts...so shiny and lovely bling-perfect for our upcoming cruise!

I'm not sure my calves are really getting any more toned from wearing them but really I'm not overly concerned. All the stair climbing I do should certainly do that for me!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:14 pm

    That is funny Dina, I have the Fit-Flops in the exact same style (http://www.endless.com/FitFlop-Electra-Womens-Sandal/dp/B001LNN23W/188-0190635-9462819?ie=UTF8&suppressRedirect=1). I love them...I do think they help tone somewhat. If I wear them on a day I am on my feet a lot, my hips and calves feel a bit more "worked" than they do if I wear other shoes. The toe really hurt me at first, but now I am used to it, and have no problem at all.

    You are right, they are super versatile. They were the only shoes I brought to Muskoka, they they worked perfectly with everything from a bikini to casual shorts and t-shirt to the cute dresses I wore for dinner. I guess I should have brought hiking shoes though LOL...since I did slide down a wet muddy hill in them. Except for hiking, they suited every outfit and event!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...