Saturday 7 January 2006

neat


Just thought I'd share. This is very exciting, seeing the start of a little baby growing in my tummy is such an awsome feeling.
Gavin has been grinning ear to ear, first while he heard the heart beat for the first time and next when we saw this tiny life form waving at us from inside my belly.
I think Gavin may want this even more than I do! He really feels behind the lot as most of his friends have at least 2 kids already and some of those kids are already in middle school !!
Seeing this pic really makes things a lot more real for us.

4 comments:

  1. Wow so glad you posted this, since I couldn't get it to open in my e-mail. adorable picture!! So happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 pm

    Wow but who does she/he look like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:46 pm

    I am sooooooooo happy for the both of you! I cannot begin to explain how excited I am for you and Gav! Luv you both tons! xoxo
    PS. What a cute pic! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:18 pm

    Dina! Keep posting...I am soooooooo excited for you guys and would LOVE getting the updates! Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuah! See ya soon!
    PS. Did I tell you I got THE perfect wedding dress??? I'm soooooo happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...