Wednesday 11 January 2006

wow!!

I guess there is something in the water around here...aside from myself I have one co-worker who is pregnant and due around the same time as me and I just found out yesterday that a friend of a friend is due the same day as me...and I thought everyone my age already had kids and all the moms I was going to meet would be way younger than myself. This news makes me very happy and also relieved!! I didn't want to be the oldest mommy on the block!!...

As for being pregnant...been feeling much better these days, the nausea has subsided unless I gorge on yummy food, been getting daily headaches and taking Tylenol to help but really don't want to take it everyday for much longer...got a decaf coffee this morning and hope that might help...you know the placebo affect.. started wearing some maternity clothes but my yoga pants are still doing a great job keeping me comfortable.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:35 am

    Dina!! This is soooooooooo exciting!! Keep me posted on all the happenings on your end! LOVE hearing all the scoop on you being preggers! Toooo cool! I am sooo happy for you! I REALLY hope you will be able to make it to my wedding!!! (keeping my fingers and toes crossed!) Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mommies you meet will absolutly not all be younger than you!!! The people you know may all ahve aterted having kids earlier, but that is not everyone by a long shot!! When I was on maternity leave (at 30) I was among the youngest of the mommies in my group, and I met very few moms who were under 30!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if the babycenter site is any indication of when people have kids seems like most of them started in their early 20's...of course a lot of those girls are from small town USA where there is really nothing else to do but have kids and then have more kids...some the ones my age are working on baby # 4 or 5!!!
    BUT there are others who are older like me and having their first...anyway doesn't matter about them-this is what i'm doing and no going back in time to do it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:52 pm

    Hey Dina! I guess there IS something in the water, as I've discovered that FIVE of my friends are having babies...and all five mommies-to-be are due around the time of my wedding! Hmmmm...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...