Sunday 29 January 2006

vacation...

Oh boy do I need a vacation...since working full time over the last 2 years I really appreciate the 5 weeks vacation time I get off yearly...Think that I'll take a week off in March while hubby has time for March break...been SOOO busy at work that all I have energy for in the evenings is reading, eating and sleeping...maybe a week off will rejuvinate me.... we went to Europe for 2 weeks in the summer which was awsome and then had 3 weeks off last December for wedding and honeymoon, took a week off in November.. but really feeling the need to take another week SOON...maybe we can manage one last trip in before baby comes...I'm thinking Cuba...hmmm nice warm air, sand, sea and nothing to do but relax...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 pm

    I know it's not Cuba, but Manitoulin Island has lotsa sun, sand, beaches, relaxation...hint, hint, wink, wink! One last trip before the baby is due...Manitoulin Island for my wedding sounds like a good spot! LOL Kidding! I know you'll be VERY pregnant in June, but if you can make it, I would LOVE for you to be there to share this moment with me!! Ohh BTW, got your response to my post on my blog. I know....I foiled my maid of honor's surprise bridal party for me! Had to cancel though, cuz the road conditions don't look like they're in my favor. However, see you in March??? I can act surprised that I'll be having my bridal shower then! ;p Love ya and can't wait to see ya! Still can't believe you were in on it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...