Sunday 28 January 2007

4 things meme....

I've been tagged once again...

Four places I have worked:
1. Ultra Mart
2. Bootlegger
3. 21st Century English Hagwan
4. Dominion

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. The Notebook
3. Forest Gump
5. 10 things I hate about you

Four of my favorite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Apprentice
4. Y&R
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Seattle
3. Dominican Republic
4. Margarita Island

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Thai
3. Korean
4. Ethiopian

Four things I like to do in my spare time:
1. Shop for Elie
2. exercise
3. read
4. pick my nose...j/j want to see if you're paying attention, i'll have to say nag my husband to clean up his clutter
Four people I tag (tag as many as you like, it's okay)
1. Danielle
2. Karen
3. everyone else has been tagged...
4. nada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...