Thursday 11 January 2007

easy, healthy, fishy

In my search for yummy healthy dinner options I have discovered this delish dish...
it is herb crusted tilapia with yogurt dill sauce

take however number of fillets you want and top each with one tablespoon of yogurt, then take some minced dill (you can use fresh or dried) and sprinkle over each fillet. top one tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese on each fillet and one tablespoon of breadcrumbs. Season with a little salt and pepper, bake in oven at 400 dgrees for 20 minutes. YUMMY!! (i have also done this same recipe but pan fried it in a little olive oil- even yummier but less healthy)
This goes nicely with steamed cauliflower and broccoli and a baked potatoe.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delish, D! I'm going to try this one. The only fish I've been cooking is tuna and salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I will have to try this, I make Tilapia al the time. Tilapia and sole are my favorites these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 pm

    This dish was beautiful...just added more yogourt and breaded the entire filets! Will do again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...