Friday 26 January 2007

Live and Learn!!

When Elie was only 3 months old I registered him for a bunch of classes through Toronto Parks and Rec. How did I know that he would be napping during these times and I would not be able to make the classes?!?! Now that I am a more experienced mommy I know that morning naps are really important and I would never interfere with my little guys nap time!
Now that I have withdrawn from both yoga and sing&play it's back to Salsa Babies on Friday afternoons. I am actually happy because SB is way closer to home and lots of fun for both Elie and I!! PLUS I get some exercise too :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Around 6 months I stopped most of my scheduled classes, and just made plans with mommy friends around nap time, or went to free drop in type stuff. Salsa babies sounds like a lot of fun though..I wish I had done that!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...