Friday 6 November 2009

my new best friends..






since the washing machine we inhertited with this house died only 3 short months after moved it, we needed to buy a new washer quick. I did a little research and decided that since we'll likely be in this house for the next 20-30 years a high efficiency set would probably suit our needs best.



We tossed out the old maytag, which looked something like this (well not quite THIS old but you get the point)



and we got these beauties...so what if now we have nothing left to take a vacation for the next few years...we can do loads of laundry in 1/2 the time!!
i'm in love (although it's only been 1 day and i'm just catching up on the last 3 weeks worth of laundry...anything would be great at this point)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:23 pm

    Congrats, they are beautiful! Drool! We got a new set last year...not as fancy but still new and it is such an improvement, enjoy!

    My next laundry machine is gonna have a folding function!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Dina, I was dancing around the house when we finally got our front-loading babies delivered here :) .

    Apparently we can wash 27 pairs of jeans in one load... Ian wanted to try it, but, uh, no, I nixed that.

    Those ARE beautiful ;)! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DINA!!! THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! I have best friend envy now! I need some new best friends!

    Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...