Tuesday 23 March 2010

FINALLY!! or not

I have finally lost about 10 pounds. It has taken me 12 weeks and I am slightly annoyed with myself for not being more diligent and taking the program a little more seriously. My meeting leader asked me to consider my final weight goal and I really don't know. Originally I was hoping to get down to 135- the same weight i was at my wedding in Dec 2004...that weight suited me and I was very happy there- not overly skinny but healthy looking (although even at my absolute thinnest when i was about 22 I was never under 130 lbs) The only problem is at that time in my life not only was I able to workout 5-7 days a week I also had way fewer responsibilties (no kids!!) and way more free time- i didn't really watch what I ate yet I was able to maintain my weight easily- fast track 6 years and I am now closer to 40 than 30 and i have 2 kids, NO time and way more going on....is 135 pounds realistically maintainable at this time in my life??? Maybe I should aim for 140 and if i get to 135 that would just be a nice bonus!
I don't want to get right down, love being at that weight then slowly see the weight creep up as i get back into old habits (which i kind of hope doesn't happen but I gotta keep it real!)- but let me get down just a little more before my next weigh-in and we'll take it from there!

Start Weight: 160.4
Current Weight: 149.8

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You are awesome!!!! 10 lbs is great! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy9:59 am

    That's awesome Dina! I also struggle to decide how much weight I want to lose. I'd love to be really slim, but I also recognize that at this point in my life, having kids and working full-time, I just can't do what it takes and I don't really need to anyway. I've decided being healthy and staying out of plus size is good enough for me...I guess?!? Anyways, keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...