Friday 26 March 2010

product reviews

Once again I'm on a search. I am now looking for the face powder I can find...I have recently tried the Body Shop's all in one face base. It was okay. I don't think it really provided the coverage of both a foundation and a powder- i often found I needed to use foundation first to get the smooth/matte look i like. I used it because I had it but I won't be throwing down another $20 for this again!
Once i was done with that one I moved onto another "all-in-one". This time I tried the Ultimate Finish liquid-powder make-up by cover girl. Again I am dissapointed- this time I think I still need to apply powder over the product as it's just too creamy and not powdery enough.
I am starting to question these products that claim they can do it all!! I mean really, I gave up on 2-in-1 shampoos years ago!!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy9:09 pm

    I love 2 in one powders-but it can be challenging to find a good one. I've tried them all!! Over the years there have been a few that I loved...and then they got discontinued :(

    My favorite Pricy one is MAC StudioFix, and I also Love Cover FX Powder FX.

    As for Budget brands, I like the Covergirl TrueBlend. I think it is discontinued...I got a stash of them (new) on Ebay!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...