Tuesday 2 March 2010

i made it

to my %5 goal...which means that I have lost 8 pounds to date. Another 18 pounds to my goal! I am happy and am actually able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Tonight i did allow myself a treat of coconut shrimp while out to dinner with some friends- they were YUMMY but probably 10+ points (or equal to 1/2 my points allowance for one day). I feel so stuffed and actually have heart burn but boy did i enjoy them !! I do know and understand that once in a while eating like that is okay-and it won't kill me to indulge a little- which is probably healthier and more realistic for long term goals!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:05 pm

    Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:05 pm

    Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, sorry...commenting issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo hooo! That is awesome, Dina!!! Congrats! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys. Not sure i've had the best week. I gorged on some really greasy food this week and then craved chocolates and other junk (i think AF is coming!!) anyway today is a new day and so far so good !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Dina - and coconut shrimp is such a temptation - yum, greasy was my middle name until I had my gallbladder attacks !

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...