Thursday 25 March 2010

a new favourite


Since joining WW I have been very diligent at bringing my lunch to work everyday. I bring a variety of different salads and always add a protein. Sometimes I will throw in a 1/2 cup of chickpeas or beans but most often I have a can of flavoured tuna. I LOVE this stuff. It is very flavourful and just the right about of moisture so that I don't have to add salad dressing which obviously adds extra points.
I have tried almost all the varieties. I like the lemon pepper best. The spicy peanut satay is super duper spicy and I was having a little trouble finishing it and the spicy thai chili was also a little suicidal. Will have to remember to avoid those particular flavours as my tummy sometimes can't take the spicy and I do have to work after lunch... I was adding salad dressing but forgot to bring it one day so i went without..i won't use it again now!
My favourite salad is spinach greens, one red pepper, 1/2 a cucumber, diced tomatoes and carrots with the lemmon pepper tuna...sometimes i shred in 1/2 an apple for a little sweetness and crunch or add 2 tbsp of dried cranberries-YUMMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...