Friday 26 March 2010

friday frustration

I have been trying to buy a few new clothes...not an easy task for me for some reason. It always takes me forever to find things i like. (it took me 3 years to find new winter boots) Today I tried on a pair of pants and aside from being way too long (which will always be the case-and easily fixable) they kind of sagged in the crotch but fit well in the waste and hips...i tried one size smaller and they were way too tight. I had the same problem with pants i tried yesterday too...maybe i'll have to start going to dresses- something i never got into. I did try an awesome dress at RW but it was just too pricey and I know that it is going to be on sale in like 2 weeks. that always happens at RW! Maybe i'm just too picky?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...