Sunday 3 June 2012

At it again

Had my first run today since last weeks' 5k. It was really really hard. Not sure if I struggled so much because I was exhausted or if the route was just really hilly but I hard time getting it done and did end up walking quite a bit. That's okay though because it is just motivation to try again and get a full 5k run without walking. I plan to register for a 5k run taking place July 1 and want to beat my time from last week so I will definitely have to kick it up a notch and get out there more than the once a week I've been managing lately!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:03 pm

    My first run after a race is always awfu...I did it yesterday...ugh. Killed the elliptical today though! I guess you are doing Downsview on the 1st? I wanted to, but Zoe leaves for camp. I think we are dong Pearson on June 22 instead, and then I want to do the Toronto Women's 10k in August.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...