Sunday 3 June 2012

A New Love Affair

I have never really been a "dress" person. I like dresses for fansy dress but for every day I have always been a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal but lately I have become obsessed with dresses. Suddenly after years and years of not even trying one on I decided to give it a go...well I have fallen in love and have actually become somewhat obsessed!!
I have discovered just how flattering and comfortable they can be. AND an added bonus- just one piece to worry about, no need to find a matching top/pants , no muffin top, just throw it on and go.
The absolute only problem with dresses is playing with the kids while wearing them. It is really hard to get down on the floor and play in a dress- the skirt part rides up and makes it kind of embarrasing for anyone around who might get a peak of my undies!!
This summer I picked up several new summery dresses from Reitmans, Ricki's and RW. They are mostly colorful and great for everyday wear as well as a little dressy if I choose. I have even worn a couple of them with a little shrug which I can take off if need be... also great for wearing them into the fall before the weather gets too chilly for dresses :)
Who knew?!?!

1 comment:

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...