Sunday 3 June 2012

the joys of home ownership

I love owning my own home. It really beats renting, really it does. But since we moved out of our townhouse which was corporated and had services such at lawn mowing and snow removal we have discovered the real joys of home ownership. Anything you need done, you have to do yourself! This past winter I had to shovel snow for the first time in I don't know how many years- we didn't get a lot of snow- thank goodness- but it was a serious workout!

There are lots of "yellow flowers" in the yard...well now what? Before the lawn guy would come, do this and that, and the weeds dissapear now we just look at them with wonder!

We should/need to plant some trees and flowers in the front but i have been procrastinating. I'm not a gardener by nature and it takes so much effort to get down and dig up the earth to plant- ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...