Sunday 1 April 2007

5 question meme

1. Are you religious and/or spiritual? How does that affect your daily life?I am not religious but I am a traditionalist. I enjoy the customs and traditions of the Jewish religion and try to follow the basic concept of Judaism-which is often lost when one tries to "do it all". I believe in a higher being and that one gets what one deserves in life so it is important to be the best person you can be (although sometimes that is a little hard) My beliefs only affect my life in the sense that I think about the consequences of the decisions I make on a daily basis.
2. If you could choose anywhere in the world, where would you like to live? Why? Israel. If there was no conflict and life was peaceful I would love to live there. I have been there twice and can honestly say that I felt so at home and at peace with myself when I was there. Life felt more relaxed and less hectic. Everyone just enjoyed being.
3. What do you hate about being a mom? Lack of a full nights sleep. I am totally exhausted and don't think i'll ever feel fully rested again. Also not having 100% of hubby's attention anymore-although i love seeing with our son-they interact so sweetly together.
4. Name three people you would miss if they went out of your life (family not included). And why you would miss them. WOW. This is a toughy...my obvious answer would be my brother but we can't say family...okay- Jill, we laugh together in a way i can't laugh with anyone else. She just gets me!
Deb- she is one of my new mom friends but it feels like i have known her my whole life and we have so much in common. She is such an amazing person and i am really happy to have her in my life now- who else would test my experimental curry and help me scrapbook all in one evening?!?!
I just can't think of anyone else right now- might update later.
5. What is your favorite material possession?
I'm going to have to say my engagement ring as well. I love wearing it and I love looking at it. If I ever forget to wear it I feel naked! Is it weird to say that i'm actually proud of my engagement ring????

2 comments:

  1. So do you see yourself moving your whole life to Israel? With your baby and husband and all that? I mean, when it's peaceful and livable, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well since i don't believe there will ever be peace in the middle east i can't imagine moving...perhaps in retirement-but that is a far away dream!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...