Saturday 28 April 2007

in honour of my 145th post...something fun

You Are 40% Lady

You tend to make up your rules of etiquette, throwing all conventions aside.
And while you try to be a lady (sometimes), your behavior is often quite shocking.


How ironic!!!!
You Are a Ham Sandwich

You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.
Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.
And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich


OH MY GOODNESS...they got it spot on!! I used to LOVE HIM :)
Your 80s Heartthrob Is

Michael J. Fox

3 comments:

  1. 40% a lady, Dina! I was shocked! :) I was even more shocked that you are a ham sandwich!!! HAM? LOL! Those blogthings are fun and addictive, aren't they? :)

    Okay, I think I'm off to find out who my 80's heartthrob is! LOL!
    xoxo me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 52% a lady! I don't swear or behave rudely. I try to always be polite. Heidi got a better score than both of us! 80%! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a club sandwich. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

    And I swear, I just swear elegantly. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...