Wednesday 4 April 2007

Ode to birthdays

on the night of my 34th b-day...
i am having a very romantic date with blogger
baby is screaming cause he probably made a logger
I am not feeling that great
because i definitely overate (thanks to Passover for that)
hubby is watching the telee
but really all is swelly...
what happened to the days when birthdays were for fun???
oh yeah- we had a kid and now all that is done!!!

happy birthday to me :)
I will enjoy the pretty anklet hubby gave me, and take myself to the mall to get myself something special as I haven't bought much for myself in...let's see When was Elie born????

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Dina, that was just too cute!!! Happy Birthday, dear friend! I miss you lots and hate that I only see you once or twice a year now! Grrrr!

    My, how things have changed since we were roomies, eh? Now we're both married and you have a darling little boy. Life is good! Happy 34th! You'll always be one of my dearest friends. xoxo

    PS. I do have a b-day pressie for you, but unfortunately you'll have to come to the Island to get it! LOL! It's not a meticulously orchestrated plan. Really! I'd like to take you to a gorgeous restaurant by the water...I'll send you on a scavenger hunt online. Go to the Our Manitoulin site and try to find the restaurant in question :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:55 am

    Fummy poem..it sure is all different after becoming a mo, ain't it?! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Dina- your poem said it all! At least hubby remembered a pressie for you! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was just whining...he actually ended up surprising me with a romantic evening- i went into the bedroom to go to sleep and there were candles lit and flowers- i deserve a slap on the wrist for my complaints!!
    but the poem did describe how i felt at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny little rhyme! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great rhymes! Happy birthday, Dina!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...