Friday 13 April 2007

day 3

It's day 3 of my new WW plan and I am doing pretty well so far. I have kept within my points allotment all 3 days but have not been that great at getting in 6 glasses of water, 2 cups of milk , 5 fruits or vegitables and a multivitamin...i do feel my stomach less bloated and gross but i know there hasn't been any weight loss quite yet (which is okay but it would be a nice bonus)
i have actually been able to get in a little exercise too (so if you see a lot less of me on facebook-it's because i've decided to take out my runners and be more active while baby is napping rather than browse that ridiculous sight!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, D! Just checking in! Hope all's well where you are. I know what you mean about Facebook. I seem to be having a love/hate relationship with it! ;)

    I'll talk to you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your quest. If anyone can do it iti s you

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...