Wednesday 11 April 2007

Weight Watchers

Almost 2 years ago i decided to join Weight Watchers. I had gained a lot of weight in a very short time and was really down on myself. WW did the trick. I dropped the 20+ pounds I had gained and felt better about myself. Today I decided I'd had enough of all the extra (baby?) weight and decided to go back on the program. Now I won't be attending meetings as they are rather pricey, and I already have all the material from last time. I will just try to stay committed to eating healthy, watch my portion sizes and try to exercise more often...
Since today is day one, i am doing great!! We;ll see how it goes over the next while- i have given myself a time line and small goals along the way- wish me luck!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, Dina :) I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 20 pounds. You must have been so skinny. Hey I know you can do it... the best part is that you'll FEEL great. I look forward to seeing your new bod in the summer! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dina - good luck. It's really hard especially after having a baby, but you'll bounce back no time. As long as you're not a human garbarator (sp?) like me, you'll do OK :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:38 pm

    Good Luck Dina!! I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so far so good...veared off course a little today but not too bad that i feel awful (and tomorrow is another day- we'll see how i do at the birthday party we're going to at Mcdonald's at lunch time!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...