Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review
I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...
-
Before my son was born I was sure I wanted to breastfeed. I was convinced about the positive aspects of nursing and was not going to pollute...
-
Since joining the ranks of parenthood hubby and I have watched more movies than i can count or remember the titles of... Here are a few of t...
-
We received an invitation for my cousin's Bar Mitzvah. The invite stated on it that it was "elegant casual" now my question is...
Dina, when you get to that box where you click to upload your photo onto Blogger, there should be a few options at the bottom of the box. The options are for where/how you want your photo to appear. I usually select "center". You can choose left, right, and I think there's one other option.
ReplyDeleteHope that helps?