Saturday 3 April 2010

37 and counting...

well the big 3-7 is coming tomorrow...cannot believe it! I somethings think i'm 17 and am shocked when i think 20 years have passed since then!!!

On the last day of my 36th year i'll share 37 random things about me..

1. I have lived in the same general neighborhood almost my entire life (within a 5 km radius)

2. I HATE mushrooms but will eat them if they are in a dish and can't be pulled out.

3. Mushrooms and eggplant are the only vegetables I don't like.

4. My last car lasted me 10 years!!!

5. I had the same part-time job for 18 years.

6. I learned to ride a bike at age 8

7. I sucked my thumb till grade 3

8. when i was 4 my neighbor cut off my pigtail!

9. i love taking pictures

10. i have friends from grade one...

11. i get really bad headaches.

12. i am now a nervous driver- amazing what carting kids around does to ones' driving confidance

13. i often worry about my retirement

14. haven't been to a beach since my honeymoon

15. lived overseas for about 18 months

16. i love brushing my hair and keep a comb in my desk at work for when i'm bored

17. i bring my lunch 14 out of 15 days !

18. if i don't bring my lunch i eat a toasted bagel with butter from tim's

19. i stopped drinking double double coffee after discovering HOW fattening they actually are!

20. i take my coffee with double milk and sweetener

21. i love my bran buds with yogurt for breakfast

22. i have held on to a pair of jeans from 1996 in hopes of fitting them again one day (I know-get real!!)

23. my cat Jamie now really annoys me

24. i named my cat Jamie because I was convinced i'd never have a husband and kids and I wanted to name my first born Jamie

25. i have a wicked temper

26. i give in to gossip even when i don't want to

27. i love watching 90210 (even the new one)

28. i often screen my calls

29. i hate cleaning but hate mess

30. instead of cleaning i complain about the mess

31. i love buying cleaning products

32. it takes me forever to find clothes i like

33. i hate spending money

34. i love reading cookbooks/recipes

35. i hate cooking without recipes

36. my favourite color is red

37. i want to train for a 10k run again (did one about 7 years ago and really loved it)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a very special friend. Love ya lots, D!

    I love this post! I pretty much knew most of these 37 things about you! I didn't know about your pigtail being cut off though!!! Oh, my goodness! I also didn't know that Jamie is now annoying you. :(

    Oh, and I totally remember you not liking mushrooms! I remember once wanting to make salads for us to bring to work and I put mushrooms in mine! LOL! You told me that they're grown in $h!t !!! :) LOL! Ahhhh...I really, REALLY miss you!!! xoxoox

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Chrissy!!
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I had a nice day with family. We went to the One of a Kind Show and then a bbq at my SIL's house (who I share a birthday with)
    It was lovely!!
    Yeah my neighbor decided it would be fun to play "hairdresser" and she got out the big scissors and chopped my pigtail off. My mom had to get my hair cut properly after that!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...