Monday 5 April 2010

yeah for me...

i've lost 13 pounds to date. That gives me 3 more till i get to my %10 goal. I am going to really try and make it there in the next 2 weeks. Time to get back into the exercising and tracking more regularly. I have been really slack the last 2 weeks-although i haven't really gorged on goodies since now over eating really gives me tummy issues!!
I think my final goal will be 140 lbs. That is more realistic for me to maintain and I think also most realistic at my age!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! You are awesome, Dina! You're doing such a great job! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks C!! i was doing well until this week. I gained some but hopefully will lose it and then some at my next weigh in!
    it is a lot harder to lose it now- the closer i get to my goal!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...