Tuesday 13 April 2010

gag...

Today is the first day since I started on WW that I have not been able to eat my salad and tuna. For some reason while eating my lunch, the same lunch i have had every day for the last 3 months I started to gag. The salad tasted dry, the spinach tasted bitter,the tuna just plain gross, the only part I could eat was the red pepper and cucumber.
I really hope this doesn't mean I won't be able to eat my salad for lunch from now on! It ensures that I get my 5 vegetables a day and I know it is super duper healthy. If the same thing happens tomorrow than I'll have to rethink what I bring for lunch! Oh No! What to bring for 3 points or less? I try to keep my breakfast to 2 or 3 points,(plus 2 points for my coffee-i tried hard to take it with milk and sweetener but enjoy it much more with milk and sugar) lunch to 3 or 4 points and the rest for dinner and snacks.
Maybe i need to mix it up a little anyway because I actually gained .8 pounds this week. I was very dissappointed with this result-and i've heard that when you start eating the same thing everyday your body can get used to it and stop losing weight. I didn't believe it because i have a friend who has been eating the same thing everyday (including dinner) since December and has lost 32 pounds to date!
I'll have to see what next week brings!

3 comments:

  1. This takes a bit of preparing in advance, but is a good 2-3 pt. lunch...roast a spaghetti squash - takes about 45 minutes (have to do this the day before). Then for lunch take about a cup to a cup and a half of the squash "noodles" and top them with your favourite salsa and fat free sour cream. Very satisfying, lots of flavour (depends how spicey you like your salsa) and still very healthy. Add some cut up pepper and carrots on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks that is an idea. i'm not a huge fan of spaghetti squash but i'm willling to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also developed severe heart burn after eating my lunch today. I'm wondering if i have an ulcer!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...