Sunday 23 October 2005

baby fever

Yesterday (Saturday) was a hard day...went to Steve and Robin son's 4th birthday party. There were tonnes of kids running around and so many of the women were pregnant with their 3rd children. It seems as though everyone has babies and had no trouble at all getting those babies...even Robin who had a miscarriage at 5 months is now pregnant again only a few months after the loss....I am really happy for her but also a little jealous (not in a green with envy kind of malicous way but a"it's not fair it's not me" kind of way)
I almost had a breakdown right at the birthday party but luckily the uncontrolable crying fit was contained until we got home...poor Gavin had no idea what to do to make me stop crying...finally I just fell asleep due to total exhaustion...
Gavin made me go out on Sat night in order to take my mind off the whole baby thing...SOOO
We went to see the movie Elizabethtown. It really sucked. The story was weak and the acting was lame the only good thing about the movie was Orlando Bloom...he is such a cutie pie!! Unfortunately he wasn't using his real voice...I love his English accent and he was playing an American in the movie...:(
BUT the movie did take my mind off the whole ordeal of the day.
Look at this face...how could you NOT want to squeeze these adorable cheeks!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I messed up my comments. I am sorry you had a rough time at that party. It is hard to see others getting something you really want. But rest assured, you will have the perfect baby for you at the perfect time!!! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...