Friday 28 October 2005

oh what a week...

Wow what a long week this has been...I have been working Monday evenings at Dominion and that shift seems to make the week drag longer than normal...Don't know what it is about monday evenings but I find the busier I am that night the longer the rest of the week goes...It has been SOOO busy at work too these past few days. Cheque run always causes a lot of extra calls coming through. Luckily I had a couple of afternoons off this week to do things that can never seem to get done on the weekends. I went to the dentist which is downtown and then went shopping afterwards with my mom. I finally bought a white wool coat as I've wanted one for a year or two now.
I got Gavin an anniversary present a little early. He needed a printer for his BEd apps and also for school next year so I got it for him. Since the 1st anniversary is paper I thought it was appropriate!

Isn't it pretty?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...