Wednesday 19 October 2005

Introducing family!!



I have been an aunt for about 9 months now and I love it...it is such a joy to see little Ava grow from week to week. She is such a sweet little child. Lately she has begun babbling and cooing more often- especially if she wants your attention. She even sits up on her own now!! She loves her home made baby food her mom Debbie makes for her. She is her daddy's pride and joy!This picture was taken at my home on fathers' day 2005. My husband is holding is first neice with such caution (he hasn't had much experience with babies....unlike myself who babysat A LOT when I was young)..
We have a nephew too. He lives with his mom and dad in Zurich Switzerland. Little Daniel is about 2 months old now and the last pictures I saw of him were very cute. He was such a handsome new born!! We had the chance to meet him during his first week of life as we were visiting Switerland when he was born (VERY LUCKY FOR US!!!) He gammy and gampy would love him to live here in Canada so that we could all spend more time with him but he's staying put in Zurich for now as that's were his mom and dad live and work. At least he'll get to spend time with his paternal grandparents who live nearby in Lugano Switzerland.
The other pic is of my hubby and baby...here he is holding little Daniel- who is about 8 days old at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...