Monday 23 July 2007

farewell till next time

My husband has two younger sisters. Each has one kid. The middle sister lives in Zurich and was recently here for her annual visit. It is kind of sad that we will probably only see our nephew once a year for the next few years as i don't foresee travelling to Switzerland often and they have very demanding jobs as it is difficult for them to get away for long periods of time.
While they were here all the cousins had a great time. Here are some photos.
First from our day visiting them up at the cottage they rented














Our trip to the zoo














The family (well minus my brother and his wife unfortunately) was all together to celebrate the boys' first birthday!!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It's wonderful to be able to share such great times and make long lasting memories with the family. It's so cool that you guys all have kids so close in age too! I know what you mean about it being sad not being able to see your nephew more often. I struggle with the same thing since my little nephew lives in Kingston. It's hard when your family lives so far away.

    You girls look great and the kids are all so cute! It's awesome that you get along so well with your SILs! I'm lucky that way too! My SILs are wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures Dina - it is great that the cousins are so close in age but too bad that you're not in the same country with the one SIL. Hopefully you'll get out to Switzerland more often than you think - I remember it being just gorgeous there.
    We're having a mini-reunion of sorts next week with my niece (she's 25 - wow!) who lives out in Kelowna now but calls Waterloo home, where my SIL lives. So we only see her maybe twice a year now and she misses the kids a lot. We'll be up at my other SIL's family cottage - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...