Sunday 1 July 2007

Happy Canada Day

Living in Canada is such a privilege. I love living here and would never choose to move to another place for so many reasons.



In Canada I as a woman am free to do anything I please. I can wear pants, I can wear make-up, I can show my face in public.



In Canada I can go to the doctor and not have to pay a fee. I don't have to worry that my insurance does not cover the procedure I need. I can see my doctor about any worry I have and not have to pay a fee(which may change in the future because some do abuse this privilege)



In Canada I can choose any place of worship I want. I have many choices within each religion as to the degree of observance I feel comfortable.

In Canada I enjoy democracy. I get a vote-and I like to think my vote counts....

Why do you love living in Canada???

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, wonderful post, Dina! I was actually going to post something insightful about Canada Day too, but ended up just blogging about the festivities that went on here! LOL!

    I love living in Canada for the same reasons you do. We are so very lucky to be living in the country we live in. There are many other reasons I love living here. I can go on and on, but I don't want to make this comment too long! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All excellent reasons to be proud Canadians. Hope you had a great weekend!
    We spent Canada Day in Montreal with family- we witnessed a very small parade there (my cousins, native Montrealers, were joking that it's pretty much just an obligation , marching bands probably wear bulletproof vests) - very low key especially compared to St. Jean Baptiste celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...