Sunday 8 July 2007

here are some of my favourite things

Pretty Mommy over at Whose Mommy is That is having a contest. I thought I'd enter.

I have been on a mission to find the perfect body wash. I love yummy smelling body washes but won't spend a fortune on them. Unfortunately I have come across several duds lately so they are sitting unused in my shower and will I probably never get my money's worth from them...
My first dud is the Softsoap Ultra Rich Shea Butter Mosturizing Body Wash. It just doesn't lather enough and the scent is so minimal it might as well not be there at all. The second dud is a really cheap one called Eves St. Claire Strawberry body wash. It smells great but I never feel clean nor does it mosturize at all.

My favourite body wash from the drug store to date is St Ives Shea butter. It lathers really nicely, smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft afterwards. This is a winner in my opinion. The next one I really enjoy using is Strawberry Kiwi Body Wash from Life Brand. It is an awesome sweet smell and lathers to just the right amount. It rinses off nicely and leaves my skin feeling soft too.
Another new find is the Olay Shower Rinse. When I first heard the idea of a mosturizer you use right in the shower I thought it sounded absurd but I accidently bought this product thinking it was body wash so I tried it. It is awesome. The first time I used it it left my skin feeling a little sticky and I was dissappointed but after using it for a few days I started to notice a remarkable difference in the softness of my skin- especially my arms for some reason. Now I use this product daily and I will likely repurchase it!! (one warning though- this product leaves the bath tub a little slippery so watch out AND I do notice the tub gets dirtier now that I started using this-i think the dirt just sticks to the residue or something)

Last is my new Olay Face Mask. I love this product. I use it every other day and I find my skin feels nicer and looks smoother too. The product is applied to a dry or slightly damp face and left on for 5-10 minutes, until it's dry, then rinsed off with a damp wash cloth or just warm water. You do not need to wash your face afterwards as it acts as a cleanser too. Again a winner!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:12 am

    Thanx for entering! I too have a million body washes, only a few which I use often though.

    ReplyDelete

Review

I have struggled for years to get the smile I wanted. I have tried teeth whitening at a clinic, every type of toothpaste imaginable includin...